Tamilnadu Election Result to be release on 19th May 2016, TN Election Result 2016 Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly election, 2016. This time in Tamilnadu there will be 6 Party Competing Each other DMK, AIDMK, PMK, Makkal Nala Kootani,BJP, Nam tamilar Katchi. Election will be Held on 16th May 2016 for all Cites & village in Tamilnadu.
Tamilnadu Has been a Prominent, All thee Party has released their Respective Manifesto. The 234 assembly constituencies in Tamil Nadu will go to polls in 2016 as the tenure of the current government ends on 22 May. The DMK (Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam) and the AIADMK (All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam) – the current ruling party in the state – are old rivals who have monopolised the contest for gaining majority in the assembly after every five years.
Political Parties in Tamil Nadu
The main state and regional parties are:
- All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)
- Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK)
- Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK)
- Dravidar Kazhagam or Dravida Kazhagam (DK)
- Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK)
- Manithaneya Makkal Katchi
- Puthiya Tamilagam
- Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi
The main national parties in the state are:
- Indian National congress (INC)
- Bharatiya Janata party (BJP)
- Communist Party of India (Marxist) (CPI(M))
- Communist Party of India (CPI)
Political Parties Manifesto:
DMK Election Manifesto 2016 | Tamilnadu Assembly Election 2016 :
here are 72 pages in DMK election manifesto 2016 which contains following things, we just addedhighlights in the following lines.
– Separate Agricultural Budget.
– TASMAC employees to be given alternative employment.
– Free Internet for students.
– Training in organic farming under scheme to be launched in the name of Nammazhvar.
– Sethu Samudram Canal Project to be revived.
– Minimum support price for paddy to be increased.
– Law to implement Prohibition.
– Tamil will be introduced as official language in Central Government offices too.
– Maternity leave to be increased to nine months.
– Aavin milk price to be reduced by Rs 7.
– Lok Ayukta to be established in TN.
– Rs. 1 lakh funding for entrepreneurs.
– All lakes/water bodies to be desilted at Rs 10,000 crore.
– Employment camps in all districts.
– Powerloom to get 750 units of power free.
– Leather park to be established in Chennai, Dindigul and Vellore.
– Smart card to be issued within 15 days for those who do not have a ration card.
– Anna Unavagam to be established.
– Separate ministry for irrigation.
– 200 checkdams to be constructed to prevent flooding at a cost of RS.2,000 crore
– First generation graduates to get first preference for government jobs
– New pension scheme will be scrapped for government employees and teachers
– Free milk in noon meal scheme
– All Defamation cases to be withdrawn
– Cases against Kudankulam protestors to be withdrawn
– Steps to be taken to revive Legislative Council
– Uninterrupted electricity to be provided
– Electricity production to be enhanced
– Single window clearance in 100 days for establishing industries
– Monthly EB pill payment scheme to be unveiled
– Education loan of college students to be written off.
– One lakh new jobs to be created every year
– New industries in South Tamil Nadu
– All vacant posts in schools to be filled
– 20 kg free rice per month scheme
– New medical colleges in all districts
– 4th police Commission to be set up
– Schemes to convert sea water to drinking water in coastal areas
– Slums free Tamil Nadu
– Efforts to revive Jallikattu
– Rs 3 lakh subsidy for construction of concrete houses for low income groups
– Cell phones at subsidised rates
To Download DMK Election Manifesto 2016 In English Clickhere
To Download DMK Election Manifesto 2016 In Tamil Clickhere
AIADMK Election Manifesto 2016 | Tamilnadu Assembly Election 2016:
Ms. Jayalalithaa had recently announced in the Assembly that she had fulfilled all the promises made in the 2011 manifesto.
- Free Laptop for all Higher Secondry Students and Art & Science college students.
- Community and other certificates will be issued in the School.
- Govt School students will get four sets of uniforms with chappal and Pvt School students will get stipend.
- 20Kg Rice for all ration card holders.
- Free cable connection for public and cable TV will be Govt owned.
- Free Mixer, Grinder & Fan for households.
- Mobile hospital to serve the needs in their home.
- Poor people will be given Rs.1.80lakhs as subsidy for home construction.
- Above 58 aged will get free bus pass.
- Poor will get Rs.25000/- alongwith 4Gm gold for marriage.
- Pregnant women will get Rs.12000/- with 6 month leave.
- Sugarcan purchase cost will be increased to Rs.2500/-per Ton and Govt Sugar mills will be enriched.
- Military force will be deplayed for electricy theft.
- Three phase EB connection will launched in Rural & Urban areas within four years.
- Restructured health plan for all.
- Special welfare scheme for Srilankan Tamil refugees now lodged in camps across the state.
- Below poverty level people will get 20 liters mineral water per day.
- Old aged persons abandoned by thier wards would be lodged in homes with three time meals, medical checkups with library facilities.
Read : AIADMK Election Manifesto 2011 in Tamil pdf And AIADMK Election Manifesto 2011 in English pdf.
Download AIADMK Election Manifesto 2016 pdf on this link : Click here
Poll Event Dates (All 234 ACs)
|Date starts for Nominations||22 Apr 2016|
|Last Date for filing Nominations||29 Apr 2016|
|Date for scrutiny of nominations||30 Apr 2016|
|Last date for withdrawal of candidatures||2 May 2016|
|Date of poll||16 May 2016|
|Date of counting||19 May 2016|
|Date before which the election shall be completed||21 May 2016|
This time around, I do not know what the alliances are going to look like. But given the following factors, I expect a fractured mandate or a DMK led coalition winning:
- The current Jayalalitha government has isolated itself in terms of the alliances. The DMDK definitely is out of the alliances. The communist group is likely to try and avoid an alliance as well.
- The current government, in light of the Chennai / Cuddalore floods has been seen as ineffective at best, and malevolent (sticker brigade) at worst. This does not mean that they would vote for the DMK. However, given that the floods affected about 20-25% of the state, how the people in these 40-50 seats go is impossible to predict. Ideally the DMK would have cashed in on this, but it doesn’t seem so given that people still associate them with Congress and corruption in general.
- In general, the AIADMK government is seen as self-serving and the party members have gone overboard with their subservient nature. There is a clear fatigue of seeing Jayalalitha’s photos and cut-outs everywhere. In the pre-election season this is likely to get worse. People would get angrier and irate at this and might possibly vote for any other party apart from the DMK.
- DMK is likely to field Karunanidhi (who will be aged 93 then) as Chief Minister again. This is to ensure a victory, following which his son Stalin is likely to rule the state. Karunanidhi might ask people to vote “one last time” (like he has done for the last 20 years – 4 elections) and try to get emotional support.
- The BJP is unlikely to align with either DMK or AIADMK. They seemed to be drifting towards the AIADMK, but this has stopped for the time being. Hence, they would not be an influence on the elections, in spite of fringe good-will for Modi.
More Keyword Search:
Searches related to Tamilnadu Election Result 2016
tamilnadu election 2016 date
tamilnadu election 2016 predictions
tamilnadu election 2016 survey
tn election 2016 date
tn election 2016 survey